tiistai 25. kesäkuuta 2013

Nerian Guarana and Gabbara 7 weeks old & some showresults

After some sirious thinking I'm hoping to find homes(or nice co-owner in Finland or abroad) for these lovely male puppies sired by Del Zarzozo Salvame from Afterglow X Nerian Deianira. I planned this litter for a very long time and my goal was get a bitch from it. Sadly it didn't happen, but I wish to use these for some of my girls in the future. As I still hope to get a new bitch in the house one day, I think that finding homes for these guys might be right decicion after all. I have couple of families coming to see the puppies at the end of this week. But as I am very picky about the families where I send my pups to and if I can't find families for them that fit like a glove, I'm keeping them home. I wish that their new owners would be capable and willing to take good care of dog as long as it lives, do the neccessary health tests and show them in good showcondition couple of times (curly or corded). They are suitable for all kinds of hobbys and are are almost housebroken.

This is Guarana:

This is Gabbara:

Other news:

Nerian Faro and our Angies beautiful doughter Asta won BIS2 Brace at our Club Show. I think this was the first time that corded poodles were shown in brace competition in Finland. They were 2nd best bitch and 2nd best male in the breed. Judge was Charlotte Sandell from kennel Huffish!


Faro has very nice head and great expression. Both of these showpics are taken by Mia Niemi.


We finished what I think is like 8th Champion for this year, when our little visitor EE CH, SE CH Pandorans Going Bananas became also FI CH! He is such a nice tiny boy and I will miss him dearly when he flies back home next month!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti